Traditional Toys, gifts from Jogja (Yogyakarta City)
Posted by Basshorrudin on 18 September 2010
This is the English version from “Mainan Tradisional, oleh-oleh dari Jogja”. I got some traditional toys from Jogja (Yogyakarta). My mother had bought this toys.
1. Looks like traditional toys from Japan
2. I’m sure you know how to play it
3. This is Gasing (a traditional top). There is a hole to make a kind of sound
4. This is not a mini drum. You should swing it around to make it sounds
5. Like before, swing it around to make it sounds